Reopening Safety Guidelines
The safety and health of our customers and therapists are our number one priority.
Ways We Are Keeping You Safe
- Sanitizing all surfaces after every appointment.
- Antibacterial is in every room and counter.
- We made it mandatory for the customer to shower before we massage them.
- Masks on customers are mandatory.
- Masks on all employees are required.
- Masks on therapists while providing services are required.
- Temperature checks on customer arrival with contactless thermometer.
- No more than 3 therapists working at a time, which means we will have no more than 3 customers at any given time in the shop.
- No more than 2 people are allowed to wait in the lobby at one time.
- We spray disinfectant spray on your feet before you go into the room.
- Private rooms for all services with no interaction with other customers.
- All customers are asked to take a shower before their appointment.***
- Each therapist is required to wash their hands thoroughly before and after massaging.
- All supplies washed and disinfected with disinfectant soap.
- We have tested all of our workers to ensure safety.
- We’ve updated 70% of our shop, so everything is clean, fresh, and new with more space for you to relax and feel refreshed.
***If you’re coming from home, you can take a shower there. If you’re coming from work or running errands, we ask that you use our shower on site before you receive your scheduled services.