Reopening Safety Guidelines
The safety and health of our customers and therapists are our number one priority.
Ways We Are Keeping You Safe
- Sanitizing all surfaces after every appointment.
- Antibacterial is in every room and counter.
- We made it mandatory for the customer to shower before we massage them.
- Masks on customers are mandatory.
- Masks on all employees are required.
- Masks on therapists while providing services are required.
- Temperature checks on customer arrival with contactless thermometer.
- No more than 3 therapists working at a time, which means we will have no more than 3 customers at any given time in the shop.
- No more than 2 people are allowed to wait in the lobby at one time.
- We spray disinfectant spray on your feet before you go into the room.
- Private rooms for all services with no interaction with other customers.
- All customers are asked to take a shower before their appointment.***
- Each therapist is required to wash their hands thoroughly before and after massaging.
- All supplies washed and disinfected with disinfectant soap.
- We have tested all of our workers to ensure safety.
- We’ve updated 70% of our shop, so everything is clean, fresh, and new with more space for you to relax and feel refreshed.
***If you’re coming from home, you can take a shower there. If you’re coming from work or running errands, we ask that you use our shower on site before you receive your scheduled services.
Get IN Touch
Come On In
74 Drury Dr
La Plata, MD 20646